Enjoy Yarra Valley wines and iconic French bubbles at le Dîner en Blanc Melbourne 2019
Yarra Valley wines and iconic French bubbles headline the wine lineup for le Dîner en Blanc Melbourne 2019.
The wine on offer this year have been chosen to perfectly complement the occasion, paying tribute to our French traditions while celebrating some of the best Melbourne has to offer.
Rob Dolan Wines returns as a major partner of le Dîner en Blanc Melbourne 2019.
A range of carefully chosen wines from the flagship White Label range will again be available following the fantastic feedback from 2018.
The White Label range exemplifies the distinctive Rob Dolan style and incorporates premium Yarra Valley fruit from selected vineyards.
The ever-popular Pinot Noir, Shiraz, Pinot Gris and our pick, the deliciously savoury Chardonnay are available via the e-Store alongside the new True Colours Pinot Noir Rose and, for the first time, the delightfully creamy and perfectly balanced Blanc de Blanc sparkling.
To celebrate our partnership and the recent launch of Rob Dolan’s limited release Signature Series in October 2019, we’re giving one lucky guest the chance to WIN a Rob Dolan Huddle Membership for a year, valued at $640, including;
- 6 pack of handselected seasonal wines delivered to your door every quarter. Note this may include exclusive back vintage and pre-release wines that aren’t even available to the public
- Access to member only masterclasses and events
- Member pricing for additional purchases
- Receive a bonus gift with first shipment!
- Six pack members receive 15% off and Dozen members receive 20% off bottled wine purchases in Cellar Door and Online (True Colours, Black Label and White Label only) plus free freight Australia wide
- Complimentary wine tastings in cellar door by appointment
- Winery news and special offers sent direct to your inbox
- Access to our customer service team based at the winery (real people)
- Complete freedom – cancel the membership at anytime
For your chance to win this amazing prize and access the exclusive benefits, simply book your tickets to le Dîner en Blanc Melbourne before October 31 and follow both le Dîner en Blanc Melbourne and Rob Dolan Wines on Facebook and Instagram to win.
About Rob Dolan Wines
“Real wine, real people, real character” is the rationale behind Rob Dolan Wines.
After more than 25 years of experience with some of the biggest labels, Rob Dolan’s own wine reflects everything he loves about the Yarra Valley—bold, generous and exceedingly likeable.
The Melbourne team fell in love with Rob’s wine while visiting the stunning cellar door, based just 30mins from Melbourne’s CBD in South Warrandyte. The intimate space surrounded by rolling farmland and vineyards is a perfect setting to share a glass with friends and family.
Another quintessential ingredient of le Diner en Blanc is Champagne.
This year, we’re pleased to offer guests the two varieties from the famously innovative and family owned house of Laurent-Perrier.Known for their unique style, quality and consistency, Laurent-Perrier has grown to be one of the world’s favourite champagnes.
On offer will be the perfectly balanced La Cuvée in both 750ml and 1500ml magnums.
Made from the purest grape juice, and high proportion of Chardonnay, this champagne is an expression of great finesse and beautiful freshness obtained after a long ageing process in their cellars.
Guests can also indulge in the iconic Cuvée Rosé, with it’s rich fruity aromas, high intensity and great freshness.
Why not save yourself the hassle and purchase a beautful Laurent-Perrier Ice bucket or two branded flutes from the eStore, conveniently available to collect when you arrive at the secret location and the perfect momento to take home.
- 2x Laurent-Perrier Champagne Flutes: $15
- 2x Rob Dolan durable picnic glasses: $10
- Magnum sized Laurent-Perrier Ice Bucket: $130
Please note that only wine and champagne is available and all alcohol can only be pre-purchased and collected on the night via the Estore by November 15th.
There will be no cash bars or sales available on the site or BYO alcohol, so please ensure you're prepared.
This is strictly a 18+ event and drink responsibly.
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: